Because, You Can’t Afford to Fail.
You know business continuity is vital, but perhaps you don’t know how to get the right parts of the organization engaged. Perhaps you’re in IT, and you don’t know what questions to prepare. Or perhaps you’re the CIO, and you don’t know what questions you should be asking.
Business Continuity (BC) is defined as the capability of the organization to continue delivery of products or services at acceptable predefined levels following a disruptive incident. (Source: ISO 22301:2012)
Organizations today need to find knowledgeable experts to help them develop a consistent and deliverable Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery solution that adheres to ever-changing domestic and international standards such us ISO 27001, ISO22301, ITILv3, COBIT, PCI-DSS. SOX, HIPAA.
the following are some of the questions many directors, CEO and/or professionals must know about.
- Why Business Continuity Planning is vital
- How to establish a holistic Business Continuity perspective
- How to change the culture And make preparedness part of your DNA
- How to understand what you have, so you can protect it
- The 5 Steps to getting started with Business Continuity Planning
To Inquire About Hiring Mr. Rangel for your event, please fill out the form below or Call at (305) 230-4760. hiring@AHRangel.com